Color and shape of Sayer dates
Oval in shape, this semi-dried date is dark brown in color and 3-4 cm in length. It weighs nearly 6-8 gm and available in three kinds: core, chopped and pitted.
Iranian Sayer dates variety
All the countries according to their target market acquire and imports several sayer dates from Iran. Irrespective of their size and weight, these dates are certainly of high quality.
In the Sayer dates markets in Iran, this crop is classified by weight and number as follows:
- AA grade: When 75 Sayer dates weigh 455 grams
- A grade: When 75-80 dates weigh 455 grams
- B-grade: When 80 to 90 dates weigh 455 grams
- GIQ: When 90 to 110 weighs 455 grams
- FAQ: When 110 dates weigh 455 grams
Sayer dates cost
The quality and the kinds determine the prices of the Sayer dates. In addition, there are other factors that are effective in determining the price of the date. Of all these factors, the most important ones include:
- demand for buying and selling
- quality of product
- type of packaging
- load after processing
- harvesting area
Most of the exporters prefer Iranian Sayer Dates for their overseas business because of the following reasons:
- Greater durability
- Customer-friendly look and feel
- Stress-free storage conditions
- Easier transportation terms
- Reasonable prices
From loose mixture of dried fruit to pastry, dates have been chief components for years. Some historians claim this fruit as the oldest cultivated fruit in the world; dates played a significant stand in a number of pre-historic empires and faiths. Even today, the dates of any kind including Sayer dates have not lost their importance.